Logo Kanton Bern / Canton de BerneUniversities of Bern Counselling Centre


Here you will find the answers to frequently asked questions for Universities of Bern Counselling Centre. If your question is not answered here, please feel free to contact us.

Questions about the counselling service

Counselling in personal crises

I need help NOW. What should I do in a crisis situation?

Your first point of contact is your general practitioner or consultant. If these are not available, contact one of the following emergency services: 

  • Counselling services (overview)

  • Topics (overview)

  • External services

Share this page