Students and employees of the University of Bern, the Bern University of Teacher Education and the Bern University of Applied Sciences can make use of our counselling services free of charge. We will provide you with confidential support for a wide range of concerns relating to the course of study or work at the universities. Personal problems can also be addressed, as they often have an impact on work or studies.
Notes on the COVID 19 Crisis
- Counselling is currently available online, by phone or on-site.
- Counselling appointments can ideally be made by telephone with the secretary's office.
- Study guidanceSupport with challenges and decisions concerning studies
- Counselling on career and professional pathInformation on topics such as job search, career entry, career path and working life
- Psychological counsellingSupport for personal development, but also for psychological problems
- Leadership coachingSupervision of students and staff, different styles of leadership, fair leadership
- Group counselling, team developmentImproving cooperation and communication, preventing tensions
- Mediation, conflict resolutionPrevention and mediation of conflicts and bullying
- E-mail counsellingInformation on counselling via e-mail