Here you will find helpful information on how to organise your studies and combine them with your professional and private life. If you have any personal problems in this area, we will be happy to support you with individual counselling – confidentially and free of charge.
Overview of topics
- Application for studies + requirementsInformation on your enrolment at the Universities of Bern
- Required language skillsWhat language skills do I need to study?
- InsuranceInformation on accident insurance, health insurance and old-age provision during your studies.
- HousingFinding accommodation, moving and registering at your new place of residence
- Military + civilian serviceStudying and doing my compulsory military service; how does it work?
- Compatibility of studies and workEmployment opportunities, organisation of time, extension of study time
- Compatibility of studies and familyUseful offers and information on studying with a child or children