Are you struggling with questions about financing your course of study and living expenses? We offer free and confidential psychological counselling sessions to help you develop suitable solution strategies.
- We do not offer financial support or professional advice for obtaining scholarships, loans, foundation or fund money.
- If you need fast, tangible financial support or would like specialist advice, we ask you to contact the relevant specialist and counselling centres directly. You will find them in the corresponding subject categories.
- Study costsWhat does a course of study cost? One-off and recurring fees
- Cost of livingHow much money do I need in addition to my course of study? Standard values and budget planning
- Who pays?Financing by parents and possible problems with this
- Scholarships and loansEligibility for financial support, amount of contribution, duration of support, procedure
- Foundations and fundsDifferent donors to request for scholarships and loans
- Financial emergenciesAdvice on how to proceed in financial emergencies, waiving tuition fees, other options
- Part-time jobJob platforms, extending the period of study, increasing career opportunities
Share this page