This section provides helpful information on psychological difficulties and problems. The best place to start is with the «Introduction to the topic», where you will find a lot of general information and tips. Don't hesitate to book a personal counselling session with us – free of charge and confidential.
In addition to an introduction to the topic, we also discuss a selection of common mental health problems. In addition, there are of course many other forms and manifestations of mental health problems. Moreover, a combination of different difficulties may be present in some cases.
We will be happy to address your individual concerns in a personal psychological counselling session.
- Introduction to the topicWhat to do in case of psychological problems and further helpful information
- Crisis situationsTips for a crisis situation
- AnxietyInformation on anxiety
- Depressive moodsRecognising and coping with difficult phases
- Sleep disordersInformation on problems falling asleep or sleeping through the night
- Difficulty concentratingRelevant factors and suggestions for improving concentration
- Eating disordersInformation and help with problems dealing with eating behaviour
- External servicesVarious counselling and therapy services, associations, and clubs